If you would like to set-up as a direct account please complete the below form or contact the below salesperson in your territory. They can help with quotes, review our dealer programs help you obtain samples and literature. They can also help you establish an online Trade account so you will be able to buy White River products 24/7, 365 days a year
3/4″ Bevel Slat Tambour – Thick - Usually Ships in 7-10 Business Days
- Tambour Care Instructions
- Tambour Trade Program
3/4″ Bevel Slat Tambour – Thick - Usually Ships in 7-10 Business Days
The solid wood Tambour panels made from this material are easy to install and can be used to create various designs. Its flexible backing allows the panels to bend and conform to various curves, creating a seamless layout. Before starting your project, ensure that the material is stretched to a minimum of 48 hours before painting or staining.
- Panels are typically glued onto a solid substrate with a standard paneling/construction adhesive. Thicker profiles should be worn with finishing nails or braced until the glue cures.
- Natural color and grain variation add to the depth and texture of the Tambour.
- 3/4" slat width x .344" thick. The flexible backing allows Tambour to bend around curves and corners for a seamless design.
- Finely crafted in the USA from North American Hardwoods. Sanded, ready to finish with stain or paint. Before FINISHING, the material must be stretched and acclimated for a minimum of 48 hours.
- Request Sample: Choose the options below to request a sample of that configuration.
- Country of Origin: USA
Download All CAD Files
Specified Lengths Policy
SPECIFIED-LENGTHS POLICY FOR MON REALE®, ORNAMENTALLY EMBOSSED & TRADITIONAL MOULDINGS
Our mouldings are produced from lumber that is 65% 12'-16' lengths, allowing us to produce stock mouldings in long lengths (overall 3'-16'). There is an upcharge for specified lengths. The customer also pays for additional footage (overpull) needed to pull specified lengths. Upcharges by category are shown below. It is not our policy to run specified lengths on stock items when there is standing inventory. Customer will be notified if a specified length cannot be pulled from in-stock mouldings, per the policy, so that they can match their orders to current available lengths.
Specifying 15' & 16' Lengths
Because 15' - 16' lengths are considered premium, there is a 30% upcharge. These will be keyed in under a separate line item. Specified lengths are subject to that length being available in current inventory. We do not set up and run specified lengths when we have standing inventory. Processing specified-length orders requires opening bundles to pull those lengths. If lengths are not available, we pull the longer lengths required to fill the order. The moulding is then tallied and bundled for shipping. The extra moulding that has been pulled has to be retallied, bundled and restocked. This is a time-consuming process. Our standard 30% upcharge is enough to cover the labor to reasonably pull the desired lengths, not to cover the additional footage needed to get the order. A reasonable attempt will be made to pull the order to desired lengths, but overages of an additional 10-20% may occur. If extra footage exceeds 20%, we will call for approval.
This industry-standard policy will allow customers to correctly receive the stock that is pulled to meet their orders. All mouldings tallied to the nearest foot. For example, if the actual length is 11'5", the tallied length is 11'. If the actual length is 11'7", the tallied length is 12'. If the actual length is 11'6", the tallied length is 11'.
Specified lengths on FedEx orders are subject to an up-charge of 20% plus additional LF needed to pull the order. Many orders with FedEx piece counts are exceeding the cost to ship LTL (LTL: Less than Truck Load, TL: Truck Load). To FedEx, five bundles can be the same as a $100 LTL charge. Many of the truck lines we use to ship LTL have shipping schedules within a day of regular FedEx ground.
Orders accepted online are for random length pulls. Lengths will be 8’ and under for FedEx. 9-16’ random lengths may be used on LTL shipments.
If your job demands a specified length order, please contact Custom Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1-866-687-8746 to discuss your needs. Specified length orders are subject to the upcharges below:
Freight & Shipping Policy
When you check out, you can view the shipping and handling charges for your order. In the rare case that shipping and handling charges exceed the amount shown, we will notify you. The state or province may require tax to be applied to shipping and handling charges.
WhiteRiver.com uses multiple shipping rules to determine shipping and handling charges. The shipping rules are listed below. Please see your shopping cart for an estimate of the exact shipping charges for your order.
- All Carvings: Ship FREE via FED EX within the 48 contiguous United States - Except for Trade Orders.
- White River Specialty Mouldings (Mon Reale, Embossed and Traditional): Freight calculated on destination with a minimum of $45. For LTL orders a separate quote will be emailed.
- Wall Panels: Ship FREE via FED EX within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Composition and Plaster Products: Shipping Charges are 15% of the total sale. These products are custom and non-returnable.
- Plaster Medallions: Shipping Charges are 15% of the total sale and a $75 Crate Fee. These products are custom and non-returnable.
- Urethane: Shipping Charges are a minimum of $25.
Online orders can be delivered worldwide. However, some products, especially large items and items that contain fuel or other hazardous chemicals, are not available for shipment to other countries. To be sure, check the product and shipping notes as you shop. If your country is not listed at checkout, your order cannot be delivered there.
Tax and duty fees may be charged by your country when your order arrives. Those additional charges are your responsibility. Mouldings ships to most countries.
- International Tier: Shipping Charges are 30% Minimum Charge of order. In the rare case that shipping and handling charges exceed the amount shown, we will notify you.
Handling charges may be determined by applying the Minimum Charge or by calculating a percentage of the Net Order Total, whichever is greater, using the following FedEx Ground or LTL tables and adding any appropriate fees that will apply for a particular shipment. Note that the Net Order Total is based on the White River Hardwoods (WRH) net cost to the customer, not the customer’s net cost to a builder, homeowner, etc.
The following calculations of Freight & Handling charges DO NOT APPLY to orders including Primed MDF products and/or Fabricated Products such as custom wood radius work or resin mouldings. Please contact Customer Service for a Freight & Handling quote for orders including exceptions.
Customer is responsible for ALL freight charges.
It is the responsibility of the Customer to confirm that the delivery address meets the criteria for a business.
Any subsequent freight charges applied by a carrier for Residential Delivery, Redelivery, Lift Gate service, etc. will be the responsibility of the Customer and may be invoiced 2-4 weeks after delivery.
Residential shipping with Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) is a preferred method to getting heavy and long length shipments to residential customers and jobsites. Drivers are not allowed or responsible for delivering the order to the doorstep or placing in the garage. The consignee must have “capable help or equipment” to unload the truck. Consignee must unload truck using labor or equipment, the maser crate or top load can be opened to get the contents out. All residential consignee (customers) have responsibility for receiving their orders in a professional manor. For more support on this please call your White River customer support team member.
What’s a residential delivery fee?
A residential delivery fee is an additional service offered by the freight carrier for any and all shipments that are delivering to a residence. As LTL shipping uses dry vans and larger trucks, sometimes it can be difficult to maneuver residential streets. Delivery will be separate charges– so there will be a residential delivery charge.. This charge fluctuates depending on what freight carrier you are using to move your shipment, so ask your customer service team member how much residential fees will be before you ship. If you’re quoted with residential pickup/delivery before you ship, the information will be on the Bill of Lading used at pickup.
What’s the deal with liftgates?
Because most LTL shipments are loaded and unloaded on docks, a liftgate will be needed for ALL residential pickups and deliveries. The carrier will need this information before making the pickup/delivery because not all trucks have liftgates on them. A special truck will need to be dispatched to accommodate the residential streets as well as liftgates, so it’s important to have this information on the BOL before pickup or delivery is attempted. Same as the residence charges, liftgate charges will be applied for pickup.
Residential Delivery & Appointments
Before the freight carrier makes a residential delivery or pickup, they will call the shipper/consignee to confirm the pickup or delivery time window. Because residences are not proper businesses, their hours fluctuate more than the standard 8am-5pm offices. This makes it vital to have the correct contact name and phone number on the BOL. It’s important to note the appointment for residential freight because this will add an extra day of transit in most instances, and possible further delays if the carrier can’t get in touch with the shipper/consignee to set the appointment. Setting the delivery appointment can only be done by the carrier, and is included in the residential charge, making it different from a notify consignee accessorial.
A common misconception with residential LTL shipping is that the freight carrier is a moving company, and will come into your house, pack up what you need to move, and put it on their truck. This is absolutely false. LTL freight carriers are NOT white glove movers. Because of liability issues, LTL carriers and their drivers cannot enter a residence under any circumstances. For residential shipping, the freight will need to be packaged and on the street or porch for the carrier to handle the freight. However, there is an additional service that can be paid for called Inside Delivery. Contrary to its name, the freight carrier STILL can’t take the freight inside your house. Instead, Inside Delivery can be used to pick up or delivery freight to a porch or garage – closer to the house than the street or curb.
Every effort will be made to minimize Freight & Handling charges. White River Hardwoods may contact the Customer with a recommendation to revise the shipment method at the time an order is packaged if a lower cost may apply.
It is the responsibility of the recipient to verify the condition of the goods received and note any shortages or damage on the carrier’s documentation at the time of delivery.
- Our terms of sale are FOB Fayetteville. The responsibility for damage in transit is the carrier’s, whether it is visible or concealed damage.
- Inspect your shipment immediately. Insist that visible damages be indicated on all copies of the freight bill.
- Open boxes within 15 days of delivery, inspect for concealed damages and report any discrepancies. No adjustments will be made for discrepancies not reported within 15 days of receipt.
- In case of a damaged LTL shipment, retain all packaging and notify the delivering carrier immediately. The carrier may wish to inspect the material. Place a phone call to the delivery carrier and confirm with a written report, holding a copy of the report for claim purposes.
- In case of a damaged Fed Ex package shipment, retain all packaging and notify White River immediately.
- We take every precaution to ensure safe arrival and have consulted with the carriers to develop packaging. Our responsibility for the goods ceases when the shipment is turned over to the carrier.
- Claims of damages must be made by you to the carrier within 15 days of receipt of delivery.
Returned Goods Policy
Stock mouldings cannot be returned without prior approval. Call for an RGA number and clearly mark the outside of package(s) with that number. Mouldings will not be credited that are (1) marked on, (2) modified in any way, (3) exposed to excessive sun or moisture, (4) have sheetrock mud, primer, stain or job-site damage. For stock mouldings to receive credit, mouldings must be in resalable condition. Returns are FOB buyer and are subject to a minimum 20% restocking charge. Loose mouldings will be accepted only if they are 8’ or longer, unless in original plastic covering. No returns allowed after 60 days from date of invoice. After 60 days, if return is allowed at White River’s discretion, the restocking charge will increase by 10% per month. White River has the right to refuse any return. All carvings must be in original packaging or still carded with seal unbroken. White River absolutely will not accept carded carvings that have been opened.
- Do not return any product without prior authorization.
- Call Customer Service and obtain a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA#). We will fax or email a shipping label that must be used.
- Returned products must have packaging equal to original factory packaging (with adequate protective padding material and cardboard securely fastened). White River will not be responsible for damage incurred because of insufficient packaging.
- Special order and custom-manufactured items cannot be returned.
- Return merchandise will not be accepted from the carrier unless it is returned freight prepaid within 15 days of the return authorization date. Packages must be clearly marked with the RGA number.
Returns & Exchanges
Products cannot be returned without prior approval and must have a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Under the following circumstances, products may not be returned for credit:
- Are marked on
- Are modified in any way
- Have been exposed to excessive sun or moisture
- Have sheetrock mud, primer, stain, "job site damage"
- Returned 60 days after invoice purchase date
Returns are F.O.B. Buyer and are subject to a 20% restocking charge. To receive credit for stock products, product must be received in re-sellable condition. Custom mouldings and custom woodcarvings are not returnable under any circumstances. If returned products are received damaged due to poor repackaging, no credit will be processed. It is imperative that items are not returned in their original packaging without a thorough inspection as more fill may be needed to boxes of carvings or additional wrapping for mouldings may be necessary to prevent return shipment damage. Please call 866-687-8746 and speak to our Customer Service Representative to request an RGA.
Route: White River Hardwoods is proud to partner with Route, the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Route+ at checkout your order will be protected from damage, loss*, or theft. In the unfortunate case that your order never comes or is broken upon arrival, you can easily file a claim with Route and receive a replacement or be fully reimbursed. We are excited to offer this service to you and we highly recommend you use Route+ package protection at checkout.
Art For Everyday: All products are Final Sale and Non-Refundable.
*Claims for packages marked "delivered" must be filed after 5 days and before 15 days from the date the package was marked "delivered." Claims for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed after 7 days (20 days for international) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
Tambour Care Instructions
Storage & Handling
• Flexible Wood Tambour is intended for interior use only and is not designed for wet areas or locations with high humidity such as showers, bathrooms, or pools.
• Upon receipt of material, tambour panels must be stored in a controlled environment and should be allowed 24 to 48 hours to acclimate. This is best done with the panels lying flat on a horizontal surface.
• Prior to installation or shop finishing, tambour panels should be lightly rolled/unrolled to flex the backing sheet. Hold for 5+ seconds in rolled position before returning to flat.
• Flexible wood tambour panels can be finished using standard wood finishing techniques, either before or after installation.
• Panels can be allowed to roll or “slump” slightly to allow finish to reach between wood slats.
• Flexible Wood Tambour panels can be installed vertically or horizontally and should be dry-fit prior to applying adhesive.
• Be sure the substrate/wall surface is clean from any debris/dirt/dust/grease. • Install tambour panels only in a controlled environment (standard room temperature/humidity).
• Off-the-shelf PVA, contact adhesive, Epoxy, or high-quality panel adhesives such as TiteBond Advanced Polymer Panel Adhesive may be used.
• If using panel adhesive, troweled-on, full-coverage (80-100%) to within ¼” of panel edge is recommended. If applying with a caulk gun, include continuous bead around perimeter as well as horizontal beads every 4-6”.
• Clean/remove any excess adhesive to prevent “spill-over” from getting on the face of the tambour slats.
• For best results, test a small area for proper adhesions prior to full installation.
• Trim screws or nails can be used at the customer’s discretion.
• Apply full and firm pressure over the entire panel to ensure continuous bond. A ¾” thick sacrificial board should be used when tapping/hammering the tambour panel in place.
• Adjacent panels should not be butted against one another too tightly, as some minor movement in service is expected.
• Do not mount/fasten furniture or cabinetry through tambour panels to the wall. Movement of the furniture or cabinetry can cause buckling or improper fit/adhesion of the tambour panels and will void warranty.
Ben Johnson, East Coast, Mid West & Central Sales
Phone: 479.442.6986 x112
Stacy De La Cruz, Customer Service Representative
Phone: 479.442.6986 x113
Below are Design Services Projects which includes design concept, elevations, sections, dimensioned drawings, take-off, quote and jobsite drawings for installation. For more information on how the White River Design Team can assist you in taking your ideas and transform them into the interior of your dreams visit Millwork Design Services.
Our Design Team
Our multidisciplinary team of Interior Millwork Design Experts are committed to delivering high quality Architectural Millwork Services.
Our team will work with YOU and your Architect or Designer to create the interior of your dreams. Contact us today at 1-800-558-0119
Founder, Senior Designer
email: Joan Johnson
email: Stewart Morgan
email: Nick Bell
email: Coreena Harbison
Featured Design Service Projects & Testimonials
Private Residence - New Construction
Private Residence - New Construction
"White River Design services worked with Stacy Ralston from Fort Smith, Arkansas to refine the design of the home of her dreams using White River Mon Reale mouldings and other products. Stacy loved working with the White River Design team and felt the quality of the products was top notch."
This client had collected a treasure trove of sophisticated interior photos from historic to new interpretation of classic interiors. Features include columns, arched openings, high ceilings, ornate millwork and beamed ceilings throughout. The family room is fully panelled and richly stained with a built-in pub style bar. This home is still the go-to when friends gather as it exudes warmth, wonderful details, and allows you to be anyplace in the world..enjoying a warm and wonderful occasion [ and a cold beer].
This is a Design Services Project which includes design concept, elevations, sections, dimensioned drawings, take-off, quote and jobsite drawings for installation. For more information on how we can assist you in taking your ideas and transform them into the interior of your dreams visit Millwork Design Services.
The Baccarat Hotel in NYC
The Baccarat Hotel in NYC
Sylvain Giguere of Beaubois Architectural Woodwork (Québec, Canada), New York City, New York’ “We needed White River to take hand drawn renderings and turn them into detailed hand carvings. This required master carvers and a quick turnaround. Hundreds of pieces were created in only a few months. The final results met our deadlines and were absolutely beautiful. I can tell you that White River is simply GREAT to work with. I will recommend you anytime to anyone! Thanks.” –Sylvain Giguere
The Baccarat Hotel in NYC hired our Design Services to create stunning, elegant, large scale White Oak carvings from hand rendered drawings. Hundreds of pieces were needed throughout this hotel, each designed with intricate details, and within only a few months. The final results met their deadlines and were absolutely beautiful as they set the tone for each of the rooms.
"Nobu Archi Design of Japan forwarded our marketing department photography of a completed elegant executive office in an impressive hospital. White River’s Design Services worked with Nobu with the expectation of a rich layered classical office, but with a contemporary feel in the ornament."
Design Services worked to refine Nobu’s vision by producing finished drawings, final elevations and construction drawings. We take pride in our ability to take your ideas and transform them into the interior of your dreams.
We’d love to hear from you about your project.
Have questions about Design Services? Please let us know below or email email@example.com
Welcome to the Tambour Trade Program!
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Join our Tambour Trade Program today and gain access to a world of exceptional benefits designed exclusively for our valued trade customers like you. As a member, you'll enjoy a host of advantages, including trade discounts, special promotions, and exciting updates on our latest products.
Here's how the Tambour Trade Program works:
Tiered Benefits Based on Your Orders:
The more you order, the more you'll gain! Our program is designed with multiple tiers, each offering greater rewards and exclusive perks. As you reach higher order levels, you'll unlock access to additional benefits tailored to meet your evolving business needs.
1. Trade Discounts:
As a member of the Tambour Trade Program, you'll enjoy exclusive trade discounts on all our Tambour products. These discounts are specially crafted to maximize your savings and provide you with a competitive edge in the market. With every order, you'll witness significant cost savings, making it easier for your business to thrive.
2. Special Promotions:
We believe in rewarding our loyal trade customers. That's why we'll keep you in the loop with exciting special promotions throughout the year. Whether it's limited-time offers, bundle deals, or seasonal discounts, you'll be the first to know. Take advantage of these exclusive opportunities to boost your profits and keep your customers coming back for more.
3. New Product Updates:
In the fast-paced world of trade, staying ahead of the curve is crucial. As a Tambour Trade Program member, you'll receive timely updates on our newest product releases. Be the first to explore cutting-edge innovations, trends, and technologies that can give your business a competitive edge. Stay informed and stay ahead.
Join the Tambour Trade Program today and experience the power of exclusive benefits that elevate your business. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to maximize your savings, expand your product range, and outshine your competitors.
To sign up, fill out the Tambour Trade Program registration form and start enjoying the advantages of being a valued trade partner with Tambour today!
Contact Our Tambour Sales Team
At White River Hardwoods, we greatly appreciate our business relationships with our Trade customers. We are perpetually exploring avenues to aid in your growth and prosperity. For this reason, we're thrilled to present our latest initiative, the Tambour Trade Program. The Tambour Trade Program is designed exclusively for our valued trade customers like you. As a member, you'll have access to a range of exceptional benefits tailored to enhance your business operations and profitability. If you have any questions or need more information, feel free to contact our sales team.
Ben Johnson, East Coast, Mid West & Central Sales
Phone: 479.442.6986 x112
Stacey De La Cruz, Customer Service Representative