Freight & Shipping Policy
When you check out, you can view the shipping and handling charges for your order. In the rare case that shipping and handling charges exceed the amount shown, we will notify you. The state or province may require tax to be applied to shipping and handling charges.
WhiteRiver.com uses multiple shipping rules to determine shipping and handling charges. The shipping rules are listed below. Please see your shopping cart for an estimate of the exact shipping charges for your order.
- All Carvings: Ship FREE via FED EX within the 48 contiguous United States - Except for Trade Orders.
- White River Specialty Mouldings (Mon Reale, Embossed and Traditional): Freight calculated on destination with a minimum of $45. For LTL orders a separate quote will be emailed.
- Wall Panels: Ship FREE via FED EX within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Composition and Plaster products: Shipping Charges are 15% of the total sale.
- Urethane: Shipping Charges are a Flat Fee of $20.
Online orders can be delivered worldwide. However, some products, especially large items and items that contain fuel or other hazardous chemicals, are not available for shipment to other countries. To be sure, check the product and shipping notes as you shop. If your country is not listed at checkout, your order cannot be delivered there.
Tax and duty fees may be charged by your country when your order arrives. Those additional charges are your responsibility. Mouldings ships to most countries.
- International Tier: Shipping Charges are 30% Minimum Charge of order. In the rare case that shipping and handling charges exceed the amount shown, we will notify you.