Fayetteville, AR (Oct 2017) - White River™ - a leading manufacturer of elegant hardwood mouldings and handcarved woodcarvings - launched its newly redesigned website, WhiteRiver.com. The new site loads faster is easier to use, mobile friendly, with image rich content and customer testimonials.
In addition to new image rich content, fluid navigation, the new site features the following enhancements:
- Responsive Design: The new re-design site which loads 50% FASTER delivers an optimized viewing experience across all devices, including mobile, tablet, and desktops.
- Trade Orders : Trade Customers with Net 30 terms can now place orders online 24/7, 365 days a year. This exciting new feature provides you the freedom to purchase on any device and have a record of your order.
- Search with Dynamic Filtering and : Our new search feature has built in spell check, with autocomplete suggestions and product matches to help you find what you need faster. In addition, our dynamic filtering feature lets you fine tune your search to find the perfect product.
- NEW Design Element Catalogs: 10 New Online Design Elements Catalogs offer a wide variety of carefully considered and properly proportioned architectural elements. From intricate ceiling designs and panelled walls to mantels, door surrounds, cabinetry and more. CAD drawing files available upon request of design elements from all catalogs.
- Updated Detailed Product Pages: To simplify the decision making process for ordering products we have added dimensional lines to each product image, provide material swatches for each species and 2D/3D CAD drawings and videos on select products.
“Our main objective of this redesign was to give customers faster access to over 3,000 SKUs across all devices to products and resources needed to sell, specify and purchase White River products” , said Richard Enriquez Director of Marketing
Visit the new site at: www.WhiteRiver.com.
About White River
Founded by Bruce and Joan Johnson in the mid-70's, White River™ is known — industry wide — as a leader in the design and manufacturing of elegant hardwood mouldings and handcarved woodcarvings for the Millwork and Kitchen & Bath Industries. Based in Fayetteville in the Northwest Arkansas corridor, White River™ offers over 3,000 decorative embellishments in hardwoods including mouldings, corbels, onlays, cabinet parts, and more. For more information or literature about White River™, call 800.558.0119 or visit their website, www.WhiteRiver.com.